There are reasons I post anonymously. It works as a therapy for me. Sharing my thoughts, having people relate to them and understand them gives me strength. Since I cannot share my problems in person with people around me, I request you to share and promote my blog so that my anonymity no longer restricts my views to reach out to people around the World. Much Thanks!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Little Love



hair heart


I look at him through the mirror. I look at his eyes, sharp and focussed. I watch him move from my left to my right, moving his hands artfully, as if he is playing a violin. He glances at me to see how I look. Quickly, I move my eyes off him. Definitely, he thinks I am pretty. Only, he can't show it. He gently moves his finger along the side of my face to push back a fringe of hair falling over my face. He has felt the softness of my cheeks, and surely, in his mind, he marvels at the radiance of my skin. He is trying his best to hide his admiration for me, but his second quick glance at my face reveals it. His hands move fast, but my eyes move slow. To someone who looks at us, it might seem to be a matter of few minutes that would be over in a gulp, but I am savouring it, drinking in each little moment, real slow. I take delight in the moment when a lock of hair curls up and rests over my lips and he moves it off with the back of his finger. He couldn't have helped notice the contrast of dark black hair against bright pink lips. I wonder if he is falling in love with me. It intoxicates me, when he runs his fingers through my hair. I can smell him. He smells of skill, and mystery, and  experience. He has seen many a women, beautiful, ugly, ordinary, charming; And has mastered the art of indifference. And attention from such a man will make a woman feel special, superior over all the female-kind he has ever met, seen or touched. He gives me another glance. This time, he smiles. "There!", he says. I look at myself into the mirror. What has this man done to me? I look even more beautiful!
I get up and walk out, loving the way my heart creates little love stories for me all the time, and thinking about showing off my new haircut!






♥  There is a little love in every moment  


18 comments:

  1. That was really a ROMANTIC imagination...in its true sense! You always surprise me with your endings! Liked the gush of feelings conveyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl with a Silver PenAugust 27, 2011 at 12:48 AM

    I love surprises....And giving surprises, all the same =)
    Thanks Nasnin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur back this time with a short and cute piece of art ,,,,,,,,,,,,always u bring something which one one might have encountered in there real life and describe it in such a manner that those moments even if they were not so memorable u make them feel it so after reading ur sweet words,,,,,,,,,@ns@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice..! those little lovely encounters captured nicely..!
    It is not the encounter that I liked.. but the way you have expressed it.. makes me feel like watching a short romantic fiction work.. !! keep writing and keep writing more..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl with a Silver PenAugust 29, 2011 at 11:09 AM

    Thanks for such a sweet comment :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl with a Silver PenAugust 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM

    Thanks KP........little encounters can mean much at times.....especially the way you see them.
    With your encouragement, I'll definitely keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks 4 u for making me visit ur blog again and again i wish u wont disappoint me ,,,,awaiting 4 for ur  next post,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl with a Silver PenAugust 31, 2011 at 12:20 AM

    I'll try my best not to :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, wonderful piece. Short but sweet. You always amaze me with your writing and this one was no different. Loved the way you have described the whole scene here. You are one helluva expressive girl. I likess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl with a Silver PenSeptember 5, 2011 at 4:13 PM

    Thanks! I am glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  11. And btw i am the dreamer guy who comments on ur posts :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl with a Silver PenSeptember 7, 2011 at 12:34 AM

    dreamer guy? The Dreamer?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes :D The Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderfully penned work indeed! I could feel that desire, passion and fire all through the post..love has its own ways and reasons :) touched!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha...AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.. absolutely loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl with a Silver PenOctober 2, 2011 at 9:30 PM

    ...and I absolutely love your enthusiastic comment :)


    Keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl with a Silver PenOctober 2, 2011 at 9:32 PM

    oh yea....some of us girls are real fiery ;)


    Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete