There are reasons I post anonymously. It works as a therapy for me. Sharing my thoughts, having people relate to them and understand them gives me strength. Since I cannot share my problems in person with people around me, I request you to share and promote my blog so that my anonymity no longer restricts my views to reach out to people around the World. Much Thanks!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bound

" You are the most beautiful girl in the World ", he said.

She knew what he was going to say next. She closed her eyes.

" I love you so much ", he said and kissed over her eyelids.

" You know something...", he said, "...sometimes, I feel, if you leave me, I wouldn't even breathe enough to say 'wait. don't go'....but every time I think about it, I want to kill myself for letting the thought of us falling apart enter my head...."

He held her hand.

" How strange it is...I don't want you to leave me because it would kill me....and I want to kill myself at the thought of you leaving me...Who do I love more? You? or my life? "

 She blinked.

"I don't know if there is afterlife. I can never be sure. So, I need you, and my life, to be with you.....to hold your hand...to hold your face between my palms...", he placed his hands over her soft cheeks, "...to kiss your lips...", he gently caressed her lips with his, "...to hold you tight...", he pulled her towards himself, and hugged her.



Tears tumbled down his cheeks as he chanted, " Oh! I love you. I want to be with you forever."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. How could she ever tell him, that she had made a mistake.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks Nasnin....Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is interesting! loved the anti climax.. keep writing.. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its great,,,,,,,,,,,now i have no words i wrote everything on the lost charm@ns@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx anonymous.....your anonymity has brought in a bit of mystery element to my blog :)
    Keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey this is interesting! loved the anti climax.. keep writing.. cheers!

    ReplyDelete