There are reasons I post anonymously. It works as a therapy for me. Sharing my thoughts, having people relate to them and understand them gives me strength. Since I cannot share my problems in person with people around me, I request you to share and promote my blog so that my anonymity no longer restricts my views to reach out to people around the World. Much Thanks!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

No Day

The stars did twinkle
And the crickets did sing
But it wasn't a night
Because I held you tight

The birds do sing
And the Sun does shine
But it isn't a day
Because you are not mine




5 comments:

  1. Ahh cute lil' poetry..nice..very nice... and i m the 1st to follow ur blog too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my first visitor, first comment, first follower....all because of you Dreamer :)
    Thank You =)

    ReplyDelete